COMMUNITY PARTNERS OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY
Community Partners of Montgomery County is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that provides basic need items through the Rainbow Room for Child Protective Services (CPS) and Adult Protective Services (APS) caseworkers to meet the short-term needs of abused and neglected children (and adults) throughout Montgomery County, Texas.
• Board of Directors: 10 to 12 voluntary members who run the entire operation
• 10 Board Meetings per year
• No paid staff
• Volunteer hours: Average 60 hours per month (Board Members)
• Number of children served: Average 65 per month
• Administrative Costs: More than 95% of our funding goes to directly support our mission.
• Current Funding Sources: Individual donations, organizational donations and corporate grants.
CPMC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides new critical items (but not limited to) include children's clothing of all sizes, lice shampoo, diapers, hygiene items, baby bottles, formula, temporary bedding, child safety items, snacks, juices, stuffed animals, etc. The items are stocked in the "Rainbow Room" which is located in the CPS offices in Conroe, TX. This provides the CPS Caseworkers full access to the items on a 24/7 basis.
HELPING CPS AND APS WITH SHORT TERM NEEDS OF ABUSED AND NEGLECTED IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TEXAS